Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog #8

Title- Amores de mercado
Date/Time- 5/22/2011, 11 pm
Characters- Fernando (Mauricio Islas), Lucia (Paola Rey ),  Diego (Michel Brown)
-I thought this show was about how Diego and Lucia were lovers but for some reason they couldn't be together and everything was really dramatic. I didn't really understand what was going on most of the time, but it seemed like every character in the show had problems and they were trying to solve their problems. I thought this show was pretty interesting but I couldn't really get into it that much because I just simply couldn't understand what they were talking about. I understood kind of what they were doing only because of body gestures and facial expressions. I don't know if I fully grasped the plot of the show, but some of it made sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment